Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals man

I regret to inform the billions and billions of fans that currently read and enjoy this blog, that I have been neglectful of my blog-child. I'm sure you are already aware, since I know that there are just hordes of people rushing to their computers every morning to check what magical madness has sprouted from my brain. I apologize to anyone who has lounged across there living room, knocking over any and all furniture/people/wild animals in their path, and made it to this wonderful blog only to find that nothing has been changed in the last 3 months. I was going to post a comical picture illustrating my neglect of my poor, poor blog-child, but then I, like the idiot I am, googled neglect and am now scarred for all eternity. Instead, I have decided that I will give you the beginning to a wonderful story, and you will follow this link, or this one, which ever strikes your artistic fancy. My plan is to give you all something to think about, hoping to teach you a little about yourself, or just give you a reason to let your mind wander, either way, I've decided that I'm not going to give you a beginning to a story because I'm lazy. I'm going to try very hard to post more often, but again, I'm an idiot and I forget which in case you were not aware, is code for "I don't care about you guys, so you can go chew on bears ear."

No comments:

Post a Comment