Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm baaaaack!!

            So...I've been gone a while. Not that it matters. Nobody ever reads these things anyway. Or, not yet they don't at least. So I saw a funny picture today on one of the websites I visit in my daily repetoire of pages. Here's a link to the picture. It got me thinking. There's plenty of other things that each gender does that unintentionally annoys or baffles the other. So why not identify each one? This is just what I think. If you find yourself being offended, go screw yourself, it's just a joke. But if you find yourself amused, enlightened, or sexually aroused, don't hesitate to say so. So here goes. I'll start with the ladies, because they go first.
                                                                                                                  

Women:
1. Cutting your hair to make it grow
2. Ordering "Just a salad"
3. Going to concerts and sitting down
4. Wearing make-up. (Alright, this one might just be me, but I think that if a woman is pretty, no amount of makeup will make her MORE pretty. If done in excess, it tends to have an opposite effect. But again, that's just me.)
5.Snuggies (nuff said)
6. Asking for directions with your husband/boyfriend present.
7. Enjoying "Fireproof"
8. Having innumerable quantities of different "moisturizing-exfoliating-hair conditioner-stuff in your shower"
9. Cotton Balls (ALWAYS have cotton balls...what are they even for?)
10. Those skin-tight jeans. (I assume ya'll are trying to look your best, but there's is NO WAY that they are comfortable in the LEAST. In my opinion, I like women who are not so self-conscious about how they look, and just like to wear what's comfortable. Once again, that's just my opinion.)

Alright, that wasn't so bad, was it? Everybody angry? No? Good!! Now, here's the OTHER end of the spectrum.

Men:

1. Leaving the toilet seat up.
2. Leaving..."hairs"...in the soap.
3. Wearing underwear more than one day in a row. (I can truthfully say I do not do this if I don't have to, but I have before.)
4. Asking women on dates through text messages. (I do not condone this, and personally, I hate it when my friends do this, but there is a reason, and I think you'll be flattered once I tell you. It's because most guys *that I know* are too intimidated to ask you in person. Ya'll are so pretty, so nice, and you smell good, so we simply try to ask through a medium that lets us keep our heads level and not stutter and stammer through our words.)
5. Enjoying "Watchmen" (To this day, I have never met a woman who enjoys Watchmen. What is so bad about it? It's a great movie, and it's done insanely well. And RORSCHACH!! How can you not love Rorschach?!)
6. Getting mad when our girlfriend/wife wants to ask for directions. (We hate this because it makes us think you don't have faith in us as providers, which hurts on a primitive level. That's right, you offend us from the DNA up.)
7. Video Games
8. Being able to eat literally ANYTHING for ANY meal. (I once ate a chips ahoy/dorrito sandwich for breakfast...take THAT!!)
9. Wearing shorts in February. (They're comfortable, shut up....and when your legs are as hairy as mine, pants are too hot.)
10. Going out at 1 a.m. for whatever. Food run, workout, just plain BORED, etc.


So, 10 a piece. Sound good? Good. Anyway, this is just what gathered from being male. If you think of anything I missed, or would like to argue against one of them, please feel free to tell me what you think.


3 comments:

  1. #9 on the women's side, Jerry Seinfeld?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, #9 was a Jerry Seinfeld bit. But it is true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was thinking today. "Fireproof" should have been titled "Sorry honey, they were all out of Ladder 49"

    ReplyDelete