Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Our Beloved Mascot, Spokesperson, and P.R. Representative

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Surprise!!

Alright guys, its time to take a break from routine and bring a post that I hope you will all enjoy. It will not make you laugh, at least I hope it doesn't but then again, I know the kind of people who would enjoy this blog.... and..... yeah whatever. A friend of mine has made it known to me that she has been struggling through some rough times at school and throughout her day recently. It seems, that apparently their are actually perfect people in this world. Can you believe that? Man, technology these days sure has come along way when we can create people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them. Throughout my life, I've been bullied and I've been judged, because as you all don't know, I have a bit of a weight problem. But, I have no social skills whatsoever, and these people the "perfect people" I was speaking about, they've called me names they've teased me, I fortunately have never been beaten up because of it, and to those who have, I am truly sorry, I wish only the best for you. But the people who view themselves as perfect, and illustrate it by pointing out the "flaws" in others, they are the weird ones, they are the ones who need to change, not the people being bullied. In my life, I've learned that normal is a relative term, in the context of people, normal means nothing, a "normal person" is like an armadillo with wings..... they don't exist. As someone who gets bullied, look around at your life, see the people who see themselves as normal, see he they act, and realize that they are jealous, they are jealous of the confident people, they wish to be like you. They wish they had the confidence that you do. Thats why they put you down, they think if they break you they win. Never let them win. Don't give up, never wish yourself to be anything other then who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment